Sunday, July 28, 2013

A little beer surprise in NB capital

So after leaving Picaroons brewtique I was determined to locate Grimross brewery.

Looking at their Facebook page (https://m.facebook.com/pages/Grimross-Brewing-Co/110264115801307?id=110264115801307&_rdr) I had trouble locating an address, but I was determined, so I called

Luckily it was still the lunch hour and I got a hold of Stephen Dixon, owner and head brewer. Turns out they brew out of Pucaroons brewtique for now. So I turned around and went back to the brewtique.

I got in and asked around and ran right into Stephen. A quick introduction from him and about his beer and he directed me to the fridge they sell out of

Relieved I didn't need to travel more and excited to try new beer I bought the only one they had ready - a farmhouse ale

It didn't take long to open it and enjoy. A great little operation going on there with great beer. Also producing Cheval D'Or and a stout, Stephen is inspired by Belgian and French beers.

Also having partaken in their first beer bash (Picaroons hosted a beer bash last week) Grimross is well on their way to greatness.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment