Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alley Kat - More beers released

WOW! Alley Kat is moving out new beers faster than I can type. In all fairness, I type really slowly.

The Edmonton brewery has re-released its Three Bears Oatmeal Stout as a seasonal now. Released formally as part of its Big Bottle series, this stout has great roasted flavours and creamy head. I like stouts and this is a gooder.

Secondly, actually as its Big Bottle release is the new Cringer Cranberry Ginger Ale. A ginger beer with a hint of cranberry. Sounds refreshing. With ginger ale this yummy, I can't wait to get sick this season.

- you know, because you drink ginger ale when you don't feel well. Not because this beer makes you sick.

no - not funny. It's tough to type humour you know. If you could match my facial expressions, you'd be laughing.

Just go buy a bottle and be quiet




No comments:

Post a Comment