Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh Happy Day Thunder Bay!!!!

OK, so some of you might not count Thunder Bay, ON, as the prairies, but I do and it's our site. It is Northern Ontario and the point where the Canadian Shield meets the prairies (well sort of). Anyway it's my home town and I am so very glad to see craft beer will once again flow through the Kaministiquia River.

Sleeping Giant Brewing Company is set to open its doors in the spring and according to their facebook page post on tasting we may see the likes of a wheat ale, oatmeal stout, porter, vanilla porter - the likes to which TBay has never had.

Great job guys. It's a tough go starting and a tough city to crack - I wish you well and will be having friends bring some of your beers out west the first chance I get.

Sleeping Giant Brewing Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment